Yes, I said the whole year.
Daunting isn’t it?
If you are anything like me I seldom know what I’ll be doing next week. As a spiritual entrepreneur – I’m always changing. This can definitely impact my business vision and cause it to change too!
With that being said – if you really want your business to be successful – you must treat it like a successful business.
A plan for the year is needed!
Map out when you are going to teach that workshop, offer that e-course, plan that retreat, launch that new product…
But most importantly – map out your vacation time!
Are you ready? Grab a cup of tea, download these free calendar pages if you need them and dig in.
Here are some guidelines to consider:
1. Make a list of all of your standard offerings that can be put into your calendar (you do these every year).
2. Make a list of any BIG new projects that you want to implement (these might require more thoughtful scheduling).
3. Make a list of all of the vacation days that you plan to take.
4. Keep is that simple. Once you’ve made the lists, simply start filling in your calendar pages.
5. Once your calendar is complete hang it up in your office or someplace you can easily view it. If you don’t have room to display all 12 months, hang up three – whatever works for you.
6. Add all of the important dates into your digital calendar (possibly google) and create alerts to keep you on your toes and to enable you to view it on the go.
You can start this process anytime – not just at the New Year!
Make your business real. Make it matter. Give it a schedule 🙂
(Today’s post is Day 8 of the 15 Days To Freedom Blog Challenge. It’s kinda fun! Check it out if you are a blogger.)